While most people know Dr. Breck Kasbaum as a Tulsa Chiropractor professionally, he is known to others by much more. Beyond the Chiropractic world, Dr. Kasbaum is known as a Christian, Husband, Father, athlete, minister, outdoorsman, and a voracious fan of movies, sports, music, travel, and cars.
Being a well-rounded Tulsa Chiropractor, Dr. Kasbaum is also National Board Certified in Chiropractic and National Board Certified in Physiotherapy. With these certifications, you can be confident that you will be in good hands whenever you visit Dr. Kasbaum.
Dr. Kasbaum is also a native Oklahoman, being born in Bartlesville. He lived in Oilton, Oklahoma for a short period, mostly grew up in Stigler. Dr. Kasbaum went on to attend college in Stillwater at Oklahoma State University and double majored in Pre-med Biology and Psychology. – Go Pokes!! After completing his studies at Oklahoma State University, he attended Chiropractic school in Dallas, TX at Parker University, receiving a Bachelors of Science degree in Anatomy and a Doctor of Chiropractic. Dr. Kasbaum specifically chose this school because it is considered one of the very best in the nation. The Parker University Chiropractic Program is known for being the strongest in science and adjusting techniques and is ranked among the highest in national board test scores and passing rate. Upon graduation, Dr. Kasbaum returned back home to Tulsa as fast as he could and began his career as a Tulsa Chiropractor.
When he is outside of the office, Dr. Kasbaum has many hobbies including working out, ministry, loving on his family, reading, sports, and of course, being active outdoors. Whether it’s snow skiing in the mountains of Colorado, spending sunny days at the lake, hiking treacherous terrain, hunting, fishing, horseback riding, swimming, or any other physical activity outside, Dr. Kasbaum is all about it.
Dr. Kasbaum married his high school sweetheart, Brooke, in 2001 and now has three precious daughters, Claire, Lyla, Ridgelee. Brooke is an elementary school teacher in Tulsa at Union.
What should I expect during my first visit?
On your first visit to our Tulsa Chiropractor clinic, you will be greeted with a smiling face and a welcoming atmosphere from our front desk staff. If it’s your first time, just let the front desk know that you are new, and they will help you sign in at the front desk. Unfortunately, there’s no getting around the required paperwork, however, you can expedite the process by clicking filling it out ahead of time online. After completing your paperwork and signing in, we will quickly, get you in with Dr. Kasbaum who will do an initial consultation, gather a medical history, perform an examination which includes an orthopedic and neurologic test. X-Rays are necessary for most of our first-time patients, and after the consultation, Dr. Kasbaum will get your X-Rays. From there, we will get you on some relaxing passive therapy which includes intersegmental traction, or commonly known as the roller table, in addition to some electrical muscle stimulation. These therapies work together extremely effectively to relax the muscles that may be spasming while stretching and exercising the spine. During this process, your body naturally releases endorphins and enkephalins, which are the body’s natural opiates that contribute to making you feel better. Once the therapy is completed, we’ll get you back in with Dr. Kasbaum where he’ll read your X-Ray and explain what he found during your examination, answer any questions, address any concerns, and give you your first amazing chiropractic adjustment. Dr. Kasbaum may give you some follow up instructions such as stretches that will help, heat or cold therapy, activities to avoid, and exercises that will help you progress through your path of healing. From here, you’ll check out and schedule your next appointment and get on the road to complete recovery. We strive to be the very best Tulsa Chiropractor in the city, and will do all that we can to make sure your first appointment exceeds your expectations!
Our Core Values
- “The Golden Rule …do to others what you would have them do to you…”
– Matthew 7:12
- “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord…”
– Colossians 3:23
- Service: It is our sincere desire to help as many people as we can. Chiropractic has the ability to provide tremendous healing to the body, and it is our mission to serve as many people as possible with this incredible tool
- Respect Everyone: At our clinic, all are welcome, as we believe everyone deserves to be treated with love and kindness. Rudeness and disrespect will not be tolerated by anyone toward anyone.
- Honesty: We are committed to displaying honesty and truthfulness in all matters, all of the time. Through honesty, patients can receive the exact care that they need in order to have the quickest recovery from pain.
- Education: there is more information available today than ever before and most patients are confused and worn out trying to wade through it all. If Dr. Kasbaum can’t explain what he’s doing or why he’s doing it, then it shouldn’t be done. We help to educate and coach our patients in a variety of areas from workplace ergonomics to fitness routines, nutrition, and nutritional supplements, stretches and exercises to help their particular condition all to help patients take control of their own health.